What size unit should you buy?
The key is to determine exactly the right size for you. Too small an air conditioner will continuously run and will not adequately cool a room. On the other end too large a unit will tend to cycle off too quickly. The unit will not properly remove moisture from the air and may freeze, resulting in a higher energy bill.
Let us help you determine what size your home will need – after all we are certified in that department.
Steps to your New/Replacement Air Conditioning Installation
- Get a quote! – Call us for a FREE QUOTE, and set up a time that we can stop by and take a look at the job. It’s impossible to give an accurate price when we haven’t actually seen the problem up close.
- Once we have looked at the job, we will put together a written estimate for you. You will find that quote reasonable and from an experienced and true professional.
- Acceptance of the quote will happen by YOU! – Just call or email us back and let us know that you have accepted the quote and would like to go ahead and work with us. Signing the quote and getting it back to us is also a great idea for both parties. We require no money up front for our work. We are confident you will be happy with our services. No need to pay us until after the job is completed.
- Schedule when we can come in and do the work. Then leave all the work to us.
- Enjoy your now cooler home, put up your feet and relax.
- Apply to the Hat Smart Rebate Program if there an applicable rebate in place.